Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oriental Trading Company's Santa Hat Pretzels

Today is double recipe day!

With the holidays so close, I thought I would give you two posts today.

These would go great with any of the warm drinks in the other post!

I have had this recipe for a few years, even thought I have not made it. I am passing it along untested, incase any of your would like to try it.

I got the recipe from the internet and catalog party supply company Oriental Trading Company. They are also are the owners Terry's Village.

If you make these, please let me know how they turn out!




Ingredients
Mini Twist Pretzels
White Chocolate Almond Bark
Red Sanding Sugar
Mini Marshmallows
Directions
1. Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
2. Dip each mini twist pretzel halfway into the melted white chocolate almond bark.
3. Dip each almond bark covered pretzel into the red sanding sugar until only a small amount of the
almond bark is showing. Place on waxed paper.
4. Cut the mini marshmallows in half. Use additional melted almond bark to adhere a mini marshmallow
half onto the side of each pretzel. Allow time for the almond bark to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment